Check out the latest and tastiest treats
Check back weekly for new content.
Group Winner!!! We’re so excited to announce that our baker, Heather-Liz, has won her group for the Greatest Baker 2020 competition, which means she’s officially a Quarterfinalist!!! Voting for the quarterfinals runs from Friday, November 20th at 2pm EST to Thursday, November 26th at 11pm EST. In order for her to advace to the Semifinals, […]
Sugar, Butter, Flour “Waitress” was served up on the Broadway in 2016 featuring music & lyrics by Sara Bareilles and book by Jessie Nelson, based on the movie of the same name. It tells the story of Jenna, a waitress at Joe’s Diner who is also the baker of the pies sold at the diner. […]
Made it to the Top 5 Thanks to your support, our baker, Heather-Liz Copps, has made it to top 5 of her group for the Greatest Baker 2020 competition. These next few days are crucial in getting her to the quarterfinals, and one big step closer to the Grand Prize: a feature in Bake From […]
- Greatest Baker – Quarterfinals
- Pumpkin S’mores Pie – Inspired by “Waitress”
- Greatest Baker – Top 5!
- Pumpkin Muffins – Inspired by “Cinderella”
- Greatest Baker 2020 – Top 10!
- Strawberry Ice Cream – Inspired by “The Music Man”
- Death by Chocolate Pie – Inspired by “Sweeney Todd”
- Pumpkin Churros – Inspired by “Man of La Mancha”
- Greatest Baker 2020
- Raspberries and Cream Macarons – Inspired by “Legally Blonde”
- Help Us Keep The Oven On
- Chocolate Cake Pops – Inspired by “Hamilton”
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes – Inspired by “Mean Girls”
- Sugar Cookies – Inspired by Mary Poppins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Inspired by “Company”
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake – Inspired by “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites – Inspired by “The Producers”
- Prosecco Cupcakes – Inspired by Opening Night
- Introducing “Center Stage Sweets”