Check out the latest and tastiest treats
Check back weekly for new content.
Broadway’s Coming Back! I’m so excited to see that Broadway is coming back starting in September after its longest dark period ever. I know many of my friends in the entertainment industry are so thrilled to get back to work, and I couldn’t be happier for them. I haven’t decided what show I want to […]
“Tale As Old As Time” Disney ventured into the world of Broadway in the early 1990s with a stage adaptation of their recent animated film, “Beauty and the Beast.” The show featured the now famous songs from the film, plus countless new tunes, and some slight changes to the story (but nothing major). The show […]
Dreaming of “White Christmas” As I write this today, we are at the tail end of the first major snow storm of the season in upstate New York. And since we’ve got well over 2 feet of snow outside, if it doesn’t warm up, we may very well have that white christmas. But enough of […]
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Inspired by Broadway Revivals
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses – Inspired by “Beauty and the Beast”
- Ginger Snaps – Inspired by “White Christmas”
- Salted Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies – Inspired by Triple Threats
- Snickerdoodles – Inspired by the “Christmas Spectacular”
- Cookie Season Is Here!
- Greatest Baker – Quarterfinals
- Pumpkin S’mores Pie – Inspired by “Waitress”
- Greatest Baker – Top 5!
- Pumpkin Muffins – Inspired by “Cinderella”
- Greatest Baker 2020 – Top 10!
- Strawberry Ice Cream – Inspired by “The Music Man”
- Death by Chocolate Pie – Inspired by “Sweeney Todd”
- Pumpkin Churros – Inspired by “Man of La Mancha”
- Greatest Baker 2020
- Raspberries and Cream Macarons – Inspired by “Legally Blonde”
- Help Us Keep The Oven On
- Chocolate Cake Pops – Inspired by “Hamilton”
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes – Inspired by “Mean Girls”
- Sugar Cookies – Inspired by Mary Poppins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Inspired by “Company”
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake – Inspired by “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites – Inspired by “The Producers”
- Prosecco Cupcakes – Inspired by Opening Night
- Introducing “Center Stage Sweets”